Please email to email@example.com with your resume, indicating your interested position if you’d like to join our team.
Job Title: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Manage and coordinate all projects with the Head of Department.
- Work closely with external partners to develop products that meet the taste and preference of respective markets.
- Be involved in costing, computation of P/L and price setting.
- Give full administration support to the Head of Department.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the management.
- Candidate must have a diploma with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Having furniture industry experience will be an advantage.
- Strong planning skills to manage and oversee projects.
- Must be a team player.
- Required to work alternate Saturday (Half a day).
Job Title: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Handle a full set of accounts.
- Provide finance and ledger support.
- Process invoice payments.
- Prepare monthly inter-company and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare month end closing and management report.
- Prepare audit schedules.
- Undertake all basic function of account department.
- Account Assistant - O level
- Account Executive - Diploma
- Possess accounting knowledge.
- Team player, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar with Accpac Accounting software.
- Applicants should be Singaporeans.