Job Title: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Be creative and involved in conceptualise products.
- Manage and coordinate all projects with the Head of Dept.
- Working closely with our external/internal partners to develop products that suits respective markets
- Involved in costing/computation of P/L and price setting.
- Analysing trend and market competitiveness
- Review stocks and inventory status closely to ensure stock turnover is within management guidelines
- Review product/ sales performance.
- Give full administration support to Head of Dept
- Undertake any other duties assign by management
- Candidate must process at least O level/A level or diploma with at least 3 years of working experience
- Preferably with FMCG experience
- With furniture industry experience will be an advantage
- Strong planning skills to manage and oversee projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Required to work alternate Saturday ( Half a day ).
Job Title: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Handling full sets of accounts
- Provide finance and ledger support
- Process invoices payment
- Prepare monthly inter-company and bank reconciliation
- Prepare month end closing and management report
- Prepare audit schedules
- All basic function of account department
- Account Assistant - O level
- Account Executive - Diploma
- Possess accounting knowledge.
- Team player, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar Accpac Accounting software.
- Applicants should be Singaporeans